Change of Address and Personal Details

Change of Address

Students are kindly requested to report changes of their contact details promptly, using the online service. Your new address is immediately valid for any correspondence concerning the student administration.

Change of Personal Details

The Student Administration Office must be notified in person of any changes of name or citizenship. Please remember to take a certified dokument (ID, passport, family record book) with you.

Alternatively, the certified document can be submitted as a scan in good quality via the online contact form of the Student Administration Office.

Transgender and Intersex Students

Transgender and intersex students may apply to be registered at the University of Zurich with a given name and sex different from their official ID documents.